Saturday, December 31, 2011

Add Ons 2011

*Discovered Lampayan
I didn't expect to be here, but I was amazed on this nice secluded place. There was a river, rice fields, and mountains. The beauty of nature!



** Aspiring Photographer
Using my new SONY DSLR camera.



***Paddling Kayak
Looking at the beach. I never tried to paddle a boat. An easy way on my first time!


**** Chemical Rescuer
Natapos ko rin ang one week course na ito. Pandagdag sa mga trainings na naisulat sa resume.


***** Boarding Propeller Aeroplane
I have learned that small airplane is good on gliding. Shaking while in ground but very gently when in the sky.


****** Learned Basic Surfing in Siargao
This is the hardest thing I did this year.



******* Getting Married
Ang pinakapagod, pinakamagastos ngunit isa sa pinakamasayang nangyari sa buhay ko. Matagal na preparasyon ang pinaghandaan para sa isang araw na okasyon. Di bale, masaya naman ang lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment